The company management defines this policy according to the effects of its activities, products and services on the safety of employees and the protection of their health.
The company management fully agrees with the following elementary priorities and objectives in the field of work safety and commits to their observance and fulfilment:
- To ensure the observance of all valid legal regulations and standards in the field of work safety and protection of health.
- To identify any health and safety risks, including their classification according to the seriousness and probability. To accept measures to minimize the identified risks, such as regular training, education, introduction of the latest technologies and security equipment.
- To regularly evaluate the fulfilment of the objectives defined to ensure work safety at company’s management meetings. To scrutinize all suggestions and findings that could cause or have already caused serious injuries, health impairment, emergency situations or losses. To accept measures preventing the reoccurrence of these situations based on the evaluated findings.
- To increase the employees’ awareness of their influence on the safety of their colleagues and of their own. To suitably motivate all company employees to observe safety at all levels. To continuously increase and verify the managers’ knowledge of work safety.
- Thoroughly investigate on-site injuries, driver accidents and prevent situations with high probability of health-related harm by pointing out nearmisses.
- To cooperate with our contractual partners, suppliers and customers in order to improve work safety and protection of health at all our workplaces.
- The principles of the work safety policy are binding for all company employees.